Welcome to Bible Quotes .info
- Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you. Before you came forth out of the womb, I sanctified you.
- We must obey God rather than men.
- Yahweh has called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother has he made mention of my name:
- You shall not murder.
- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath. Don’t fret, it leads only to evildoing.
- Let no corrupt speech proceed out of your mouth,
- let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger;
- For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
- Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
- He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who disbelieves will be condemned.
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You fathers, don’t provoke your children to wrath, but nurture them in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
- unless you turn, and become as little children, you will in no way enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Death, where is your sting? Hades, where is your victory?
- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
- Whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
- so that you don’t grieve like the rest, who have no hope.
- According to your faith be it done to you.
- Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead in itself.
- If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.
- Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him,
- knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
- Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.
- For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.
- He who fears is not made perfect in love.
- The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?
- But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- Don’t seek revenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to God’s wrath.
- Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins,
- love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
- He who doesn’t love doesn’t know God, for God is love.
- If a man says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar;
- If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love;
- If you love me, keep my commandments.
- Let all that you do be done in love.
- Walk in love, even as Christ also loved you, and gave himself up for us,
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- for love covers a multitude of sins.
- Even so husbands also ought to love their own wives as their own bodies.
- Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it;
- Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled:
- So that they are no more two, but one flesh.
- Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
- All who believed were together, and had all things in common.
- Be free from the love of money, content with such things as you have,
- Don’t lay up treasures for yourselves on the earth,
- For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
- Give, and it will be given to you:
- It is more blessed to give than to receive.
- Sell that which you have, and give gifts to the needy.
- You can’t serve both God and Mammon.
- All things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
- Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find.
- Continue steadfastly in prayer, watching therein with thanksgiving;
- If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.
- Pray without ceasing.
- The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective.
- This kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting.
- if we ask anything according to his will, he listens to us.
- whatever you may ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.
- God, you know my foolishness. My sins aren’t hidden from you.
- I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all perish in the same way.
- To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn’t do it, to him it is sin.
- for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
- for unless you believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
- My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.
- If God is for us, who can be against us?
- In nothing be anxious,
- We know that all things work together for good for those who love God,
- casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you.